« R-Tech's CNC cross slide: Optimize your production on Cam-operated Multispindle Lathes »
The Cross slide offers numerous machining possibilities which can easily be implemented thanks to the Fanuc CNC.
- Internal & external threading
- Internal & external pitting and grooving
- Clean and precise turning
- Sphere, cone and all shapes
All the while using standard tools: low running cost and fast profitability. The front panel allows the use of many different tool-holder configurations: standard (Kennametal) or custom.
Power, performance, rigidity and extreme precision:
- Compact, rigid and powerful conception guarantees high machining quality
- Very dynamic system: 40 ft/min in fast and powerful accelerations: perfect control of cycle time.
- High precision: High positioning and repeat accuracy of axis: 2µm.
- Machine precision improvement: Thanks to the spindle offset correction.
For example, on a Tornos SAS16.6 equipped with 2 CNCl cross slides CX35: machining a diameter with a TI of ± 10µm: Capability obtained : 1.66.